– Wear dark colors to create a slimming effect.
– Choose fitted clothing that skims your curves.
– Avoid baggy clothes that can make you look larger.
– Emphasize your waistline with a belt or cinched top.
– Create the illusion of a longer, leaner silhouette with vertical stripes.
– Wear high-waisted pants or skirts to elongate your legs.
– Balance your proportions with tops and bottoms that flatter your body type.
– Avoid too much volume, especially in the midsection and thighs.
– Add a pop of color or pattern to your outfit to draw attention to your best features.