– Eat a healthy diet that is low in processed foods and high in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
– Exercise regularly, including both cardio and strength training.
– Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
– Get enough sleep.
– Avoid sugary drinks and sodas.
– Limit your intake of saturated and unhealthy fats.
– Eat lean protein sources, such as chicken, fish, and beans.
– Choose complex carbohydrates over simple carbohydrates.
“Take a moment out of the day to enjoy what's on your plate.”