Here are some supportive texts for people who are struggling:
– If you're struggling with mental health: "You are not alone. There are people who care about you and want to help. Please reach out for support."
– If you're struggling with addiction: "It's never too late to get help. There are people who believe in you and want to see you succeed."
– If you're struggling with a loss: "It's okay to grieve. Take your time and allow yourself to feel your emotions."
Here are some supportive texts for people who are achieving their goals:
– You are an inspiration to me.
– You deserve all the success in the world.
– I am so proud of you.
Achieve a classic, age-defying look with Pat McGrath's matte foundation for a flawless canvas