Super fertility is a term used to describe women who are more likely to get pregnant than the average woman.
This can be due to a number of factors, including age, health, and lifestyle.
There are a number of signs that may indicate that you are super fertile. These include:
– Regular menstrual cycle – High antral follicle count
– Clear, stretchy cervical mucu – Increased sex drive
– Heightened sense of smell – Lower abdominal pain during ovulation
– Spotting or brown discharge during ovulation
If you are trying to get pregnant, it is important to track your fertility so that you can identify your most fertile days.
There are a number of ways to do this, including:
– Tracking your menstrual cycle – Using ovulation predictor kit – Tracking your cervical mucu – Taking your basal body temperature