– Russia invaded Ukraine on February 24, 2022.
– The war has had a significant impact on the global economy, causing energy prices to rise and disrupting supply chains.
– In the early days of the war, Russia made rapid gains in eastern and southern Ukraine.
– The United States and its allies have provided Ukraine with billions of dollars in military and financial aid.
– The war in Ukraine has had a devastating impact on the country's infrastructure.
– The war has also had a significant impact on the environment.
– The war in Ukraine has caused a global refugee crisis.
– The war in Ukraine has had a profound impact on the global order.
“Take a moment out of the day to enjoy what's on your plate.”