Potty training can be a challenging but rewarding experience.
By following these tips, you can help your child prepare for potty training and make the process go more smoothly.
Here are some signs that your child may be ready for potty training:
– They are able to stay dry for longer periods of time.
– They are able to follow simple instructions.
– They show an interest in the potty chair.
– They are able to communicate when they need to go to the bathroom.
There are many different types of potty chairs available, so it is important to choose one that is comfortable and right for your child.
– The size of the potty chair