A DIY pedicure is a great way to save money and get pampered at home.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to give yourself a professional-looking pedicure:
1. Remove any old nail polish with acetone or nail polish remover.
2. Soak your feet in warm water for 5-10 minutes to soften the skin and cuticles.
3. Use a foot file to remove any dead skin or calluses from your feet.
4. Trim your nails to the desired length and shape.
5. Gently push back your cuticles with a cuticle pusher.
6. Apply a base coat of nail polish to each nail.
7. Apply two coats of your desired color nail polish.