– Keep Pat McGrath's concealer handy for quick touch-ups.
– Use the concealer to cover up any blemishes, dark circles, or redness.
– You can also use the concealer to highlight your brow bones and inner corners.
– Set the concealer with a translucent powder to keep it in place.
– Don't forget to hydrate your skin before applying makeup.
– Use a moisturizer that is specifically designed for your skin type.
– You can also use a hydrating primer to create a smooth canvas for your makeup.
– Use Pat McGrath's mascara to lengthen and volumize your lashes.
– Don't be afraid to experiment with different makeup looks.