– Set aside a few minutes each day to declutter and organize.
– Use a system that works for you and stick to it.
– Don't be afraid to ask for help from family or friends.
It's okay to say no to new commitments if you're already feeling overwhelmed.
A cluttered workspace can be a major distraction. Take some time to declutter your desk and get rid of anything you don't need.
Not all tasks are created equal. Decide which tasks are most important and need to be done first.
– Set up a filing system for your paperwork.
– Create a to-do list for household chores.
– Have a designated place for everything.