Oats flour is also a good source of antioxidants, which can help to protect your cells from damage.
Oats flour is a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of recipes
Here is a simple recipe for oat flour pancakes
– 1 cup oats flour
– 1 cup milk
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Whisk together all of the ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
2. Heat a lightly greased frying pan over medium heat.
3. Pour 1/4 cup of the batter onto the hot frying pan for each pancake.
4. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
5. Serve with your favorite toppings, such as maple syrup, fruit, or nuts.