Ingredients: – 1/4 cup flaxseed – 1 cup water
Instructions: 1. Grind the flaxseeds in a blender until they form a powder. 2. Add the flaxseed powder to a pot of water and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. 4. Strain the flaxseed gel and let it cool.
5. Apply the flaxseed gel to your hair, focusing on the ends. 6. Leave the flaxseed gel on for 30 minutes.
7. Rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water.
Tips for de-keratinizing your hair at home
– Be sure to test the de-keratinizing treatment on a small section of your hair before applying it to your entire head.
– Don't over-de-keratinize your hair, as this can damage it.
“Take a moment out of the day to enjoy what's on your plate.”