Here is a simple face pack that you can make at home to help reduce open pores:
– Mix 2 tablespoons of gram flour, 1 tablespoon of yogurt, and 1 teaspoon of honey into a paste.
– Apply the paste to your face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
– Rinse off the paste with cold water.
Another great home remedy for open pores is a tomato scrub:
– Mash 1/2 tomato and add 1 teaspoon of sugar.
– Apply the scrub to your face and massage it in gently for a few minutes.
– Rinse off the scrub with cold water.
“Take a moment out of the day to enjoy what's on your plate.”