– We are more likely to remember the beginning and end of a list than the items in the middle.
– Our attention span is shorter than a goldfish.
– We are more likely to be persuaded by information that is presented in a clear and concise way.
– We are more likely to remember things that we have visualized.
– We are more likely to learn and remember things when we are actively engaged in the learning process.
– People who are more optimistic tend to be healthier and live longer.
– Laughter is good for your physical and mental health.
– Social connection is essential for well-being.
Achieve a classic, age-defying look with Pat McGrath's matte foundation for a flawless canvas