– Make sure your clothes are clean and wrinkle-free.
– Pay attention to the details, such as polished buttons and shoes.
– Layering clothes is a great way to look expensive, even on a budget.
– Finish with a scarf or necklace.
– A good handbag is one of the most important investments you can make.
– Choose a bag that is well-made and timeless.
– A classic black or brown handbag will go with everything in your wardrobe.
– A good pair of shoes can make or break an outfit.
“Take a moment out of the day to enjoy what's on your plate.”