Contouring is the key to creating a slimmer-looking face.
Highlighting the high points of your face will also help to create a slimmer look.
Blush can be used to add color and definition to your cheeks.
Bronzer can be used to warm up your complexion and add depth to your features.
– Apply blush to the apples of your cheeks. Blend it upwards and outwards towards your temples.
– Avoid applying blush to the roundest part of your cheeks, as this will make your face look wider.
– If you have a round face, apply blush to the upper part of your cheekbones.
– Apply bronzer to your forehead, cheeks, and jawline. Blend it well so that there are no harsh lines.
– Avoid applying bronzer to the center of your face, as this will make your face look wider.