– Do cardio exercises that burn calories and help to reduce belly fat.
– Do strength training exercises that build muscle and improve your overall fitness.
– Aim to exercise for at least 30 minutes most days of the week.
– Find an exercise routine that you enjoy and stick with it.
– Water helps to flush out toxins and keep your body hydrated.
– Aim to drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.
– You can also drink unsweetened tea or coffee in moderation.
– When you don't get enough sleep, your body produces more of the stress hormone cortisol.
– Cortisol can lead to weight gain, especially around the belly.