Relax your body.
Starting with your face, tense and relax each muscle group, moving down your body to your toes
Clear your mind.
Try to imagine a peaceful scene or repeat a calming mantra to yourself
Inhale slowly and deeply through your nose, and exhale slowly through your mouth
Tips for falling asleep faster:
– Create a relaxing bedtime routine. This could include taking a warm bath, reading a book, or listening to calming music.
– Avoid caffeine and alcohol before bed.
– Make sure your bedroom is dark, quiet, and cool.
– Get regular exercise, but avoid exercising too close to bedtime.
– See a doctor if you have chronic insomnia.