Dry hair is a common problem, but there are simple things you can do to keep your locks hydrated and healthy.
– Use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.
– Deep condition your hair once a week.
– Use a leave-in conditioner or hair oil.
– Avoid washing your hair with hot water.
– Protect your hair from the sun and heat.
Deep conditioning is a great way to give your hair a boost of hydration.
Leave-in conditioners and hair oils can help to seal in moisture and protect your hair from damage.
Hot water can strip your hair of its natural oils, leaving it dry and brittle. Instead, wash your hair with lukewarm or cool water.