– Castor oil is a natural remedy that has been used for centuries to relieve pain and inflammation.
– It contains ricinoleic acid, which has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
– Castor oil can be used topically or internally to relieve pain.
– Castor oil packs are a popular way to use castor oil for pain relief.
– To make a castor oil pack, simply soak a flannel cloth in castor oil and apply it to the area of pain.
– Cover the castor oil pack with a plastic wrap and a heating pad.
– Leave the castor oil pack in place for 30-60 minutes.
– Castor oil massages are another effective way to relieve pain.
– To give yourself a castor oil massage, simply massage castor oil into the area of pain for 5-10 minutes.