– The human brain can generate up to 23 watts of power, which is enough to light a small LED bulb.
– The average person has about 50,000 thoughts per day.
– Memories are stored in the brain as chemical changes in the synapses between neurons.
– The human brain can process information up to 400 times faster than the fastest computer.
– Sleep is essential for memory consolidation and learning.
– People are more likely to remember things that are emotionally charged.
– We are more likely to believe information that is presented to us in a way that confirms our existing beliefs.
– Our subconscious mind plays a major role in our decision-making.
– We are more likely to trust people who we perceive as being similar to us.